juvederm ultra xC®
Aging is inevitable, and the package comes with wrinkles and fine lines. If you notice some pronounced crow’s feet in between or above your eyebrows, now may be the right time to take the first step to younger looking skin.
At Carolinas Eye Center & Med Spa, we are proud to offer the latest innovation in skin care. Our XEOMIN® treatment works to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines around the face.
XEOMIN® is the latest innovation from Merz Aesthetics, the leading manufacturer of highly recommended skin care products. Look for the Merz Aesthetics® logo to ensure authenticity of the product. It is also recommended to read the “Medication Guide” before you start receiving XEOMIN® and each time XEOMIN® is given to you as there may be new information.
How Does XEOMIN® Work?
XEOMIN® is a prescription medicine in the form of injectables. The medicine is injected into the muscle to produce younger-looking skin. XEOMIN® helps treat moderate to severe glabellar lines or frown lines between the eyebrows.
XEOMIN® is also known as incobotulinumtoxinA. IncobotulinumtoxinA is made from a bacteria that caused botulism which results to temporary reduction in muscle activity.
Is XEOMIN® Safe?
XEOMIN® is an FDA-approved treatment for adults with cervical dystonia or blepharospasm. It is also approved for some cosmetic procedures including the treatment of facial wrinkles.
Before the treatment, disclose any pertinent information to your XEOMIN® treatment provider. This is to ensure that any risk of adverse effects especially allergic reaction may be minimized.
It is highly recommended that you disclose these medical conditions prior to your XEOMIN® procedure:
- If you have a disease that affects the muscles and nerves such as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), myasthenia gravis or Lambert-Eaton syndrome.
- When you have had any side effect from any other botulinum toxin in the past.
- If you have have a breathing problem such as asthma or emphysema.
- When you have a case of aspiration or a history of swallowing problems or inhaling food or fluid into your lungs.
- If you have bleeding problems.
- When you have drooping eyelids.
- If you have plans to have a surgery on your face.
- If you are pregnant or if you plan to become pregnant as the procedure may harm your unborn baby.
- When you are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed as XEOMIN® pay pass to breast milk.
Am I a Good Candidate for a XEOMIN® Treatment?
Do you notice some persistent lines forming on your forehead?
Are there crow’s feet starting to form on your face?
We can help you reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines around your eyes and eyebrows. Carolinas Eye Center & Med Spa offers XEOMIN® treatment that will erase the lines off your face.
Look younger and feel younger with XEOMIN®. Our team of medical professionals ensures safe, comfortable and effective treatment.
Contact Us Today!
Take the step toward a fresher and younger complexion. Be more confident with our XEOMIN® treatment. Say goodbye to the visible signs of aging!
Here are the steps to avail the perks and privileges of this program:
- Visit an Xperience Program provider for a qualifying aesthetic treatment and receive a PIN # from your healthcare provider.
- Visit Xperienceprogramsignup.com and click the “Get Started” button to register.
- Select your Xperience Program offer and enter your PIN # to claim your virtual reward.